Friday, February 24, 2017

5-6 Squats

The other day I got in spring fever mode and I pulled out all my swimsuits and even ordered a new one (I have a weird habit of buying swimsuits; I just seriously love to buy them)  But my happy mood quickly evaporated once I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.  Holy Buckets!  My bum/thights look no bueno.  Quickly, I did 5-6 squats.  "That should do it!" I told myself, and ventured back to the mirror.  I must be mistaken, after a few side looks, back to the behind look and whelp, still looks flabby as can be.  That's so weird because I just did a 5-6 squats.  LOL

After that I put all my swimsuits back into the dark recesses of my drawers and went into depression mode.  After depression mode, I went into get-to-work mode (which means more than 5 squats) and I started exercising 3-4 times a week.  For about 2 weeks.  Then it dwindled.  Then I asked some super healthy body builder friends what to do about my flabby thighs and butt and they told me it's largely diet. " Crap!" Back to depression mode.  They suggested eating a lot less sugar and drinking a ton of water.

So I did it.  I've been drinking water (and going pee-pee-deep) non-stop.  I also cut out a lot of sugar.  Which is super hard for me.  It's basically my main food group.  And then I got sick.  And now, I'm blaming it on all the good food and water drinking I've been doing.  Because when I ate sugar non-stop I felt healthy as a horse.

It's time for a trip to the store because I NEED candy!  Also, I've cancelled all swimming exhibitions this summer and returned the new suit I bought because candy is better than a nice butt.   Also, have any of you done lipo?  I really want the one where they suck all the fat from your butt and put it in your boobs.  Whoever thought of that is a genius!  Sign me up!




No comments:

Post a Comment