Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Favorite Things Winter 2016

Here's a few things I've been loving lately that you might want to try out.

 
Rimmel Provocalips! it's Rimmel's version of long lasting lip stain.  I know that Lipsense is ruling the planet right now but I personally don't want to spend over $50 on one color of stain/gloss.  I like to change my color up on the daily and I think that price point is a bit prohibitive.  Lipsense for me, is just RIDICULOUSLY expensive.  I realize it's a MLM and I am not a hater.  I'm just not at a place in my life where buying lipsense makes any sense when I can get the same effect for a small fraction of the price.  Have I used Lip Sense?  Why yes I have.  I actually really like the product, A LOT.  I used it about 4 years ago and even did an old blog post about it.  That being said, I wanted to try out some drug store brands just to see how they hold up.  So far, I think spending $6.94 for this stain was well worth it.  You can watch my videos below to see for yourself. (p.s. I'm just going to apologize right now for my weirdness)
 





Image result for pampered chef chopper
Pampered Chef Chopper.  I seriously love this thing.  I use it practically every day.  I had the same one for about 15 years (holy good investment). This year I finally purchased another one and I'm so so so happy about it.  Once my 15- year-old chopper finally broke I tried about 3 other brands, including kitchen aid.  Let me just say, the Pampered Chef chopper is unbelievably better.  It chops up onions, peppers, etc in no time.  It even can make them teeny, tiny so my picky eaters don't even know they are there.  Buy one, you won't regret it.

This book is so life changing.  Well, it was for me anyway.  I had so many "light bulb" moments while reading it and I think anyone can and will benefit from reading it.  It was very interesting and not boring in the least.  I'm even thinking of ordering a few for gifts this year!
Image result for mindset


The Extraordinary Mom's Podcast.



I am a busy mom of five and a business owner so I just don't have as much time as I'd like to sit and read.  But this podcast is such a fulfilling podcast.  I seriously LOVE it.  It is so uplifting, encouraging, inspiring and enjoyable to listen to.  It's filled with practical advice from other mom's who share their experiences.  I've found it to make my mundane daily tasks fly by.  I love turning it on while I clean the bathroom or fold laundry.  If you don't know how to listen to podcasts yet post in the comments below and I'll give you the scoop, it's completely FREE!

If you're looking for some incredible music to listen to this season you MUST check out Pentatonix Christmas!  I'm currently listening to "Hallelujah" on repeat...all day long.
Image result for pentatonix christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRP8d7hhpoQ




















No comments:

Post a Comment